Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Whatta Week!

Is it really already Wednesday? Wow, this week has gone by so very, very fast! It was a pleasant holiday weekend here just relaxing and attempting to reorganize my craft room....HA! I think I made a bigger mess. I have big plans for it like re-painting and all, but it didn't happen this past long weekend for us. Too many other things, like swimming and playing games with the litte one before he headed back to pre-school. Which, he started Tuesday. I sadly have no great pics of the official first day. It was yucky and rainy and he just was not in a picture taking mood. He did have a great day though and loves his new teacher. I do too.

Meanwhile, I am planning and crafting and working on some new designs I plan to debut a little later on this year. We'll see. I am excited about them and cannot wait to get them all complete and up in my Etsy shop. So many ideas, so little time to get them accomplished!

Happy Wednesday All!

No comments: