Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I have decided to try something new for my blog. I don't know if this has been done or not by anyone else out there, but I have decided to make Thursday posts on my blog all about things I am thankful for. It's just a random thought that came to my mind as I was reading books this morning with my son and thinking how precious and thankful I was for that moment.Not sure how I will work it all out or how long a list (maybe five things?) each Thursday, but from now on, Thankful Thursdays will be happening on this here blog. :)

So, here it is. Lemon Drops first official Thankful Thursday post.

I am thankful for so many things, but today in particular...

I am thankful for books to read with my son

I am thankful for the unfinished laundry I have to do, because it means we will have clean clothes to wear!

I am thankful for my Gramms who lives close by and has a close relationship with her Great-Grandchildren. It's such a priviledge, really.

I am thankful for the little boy God gave me building towers with blocks while singing his own little version of "Jingle Bells", it has brought a few chuckles to my day.


There it is. I hope everyone else is having a Thankful Thursday of their own today!

No comments: