Monday, August 20, 2007

Happenings at Little Bird


I have had a few things *in progress* for a bit now and am hoping to have most of them make their debut sometime this week in my shop. I am excited to get these things accomplished, however, a delay in some deliveries of supplies might cause it not to happen when I had originally planned! Oh well, life happens. Meanwhile, it's been really fun to work on some new designs with my son close by and him putting his four year old *two cents* in. Really though, he can be quite helpful! Of course, having the new designs in my head and then getting them out to look the way I want them to is another story. I have some other works other than onesies and tees to come out soon as well, but they will most likely not be making an appearance this week.
Anyhoo, hope everyone else had a nice weekend and Happy Monday to you!