Monday, August 13, 2007

For The Love of Four

Wousa, I've been tagged! AND it's taken me this long to post about it! Stephanie has tagged me for The Love of Four, so, here I go:


4 jobs I have had:
Massage Therapist (yes, I am one, just not currently practicing), Ad Sales for a weddings magazine, Assistant Manager at a Hat store (that was TONS of fun!), File Clerk for a medical office

4 films I could watch over and over:

Meet the Parents, The Notebook, Pride&Prejudice ( I know looong, but I LOVE it) Emma

4 Places I have lived:

All have been in Texas, starting with Austin, Dallas, Bryan/College Station, Round Rock (boring I know, but I have traveled plenty OUTside of Texas. :)

4 Favorite TV shows:
Friends, Grey’s Anatomy, Lost and Gilmore Girls (thats now over..bummer)

4 Favorite Foods:
Fish (salmon, red snapper), broccoli, Chinese, chocolate (that counts, right?)

4 Websites I visit everyday:

Etsy, ebay, favorite blogs, and such like that

4 Places I would love to be:
The beach...just anywere with a beach.

4 Favorite Colors:
Too hard, I like SO many! Purple however is a number one fav.

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children:
Fiona, Avery, Bailey, Dawson

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I agree with you on the beach. Wouldn't that be nice right now?

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)