Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Crafty Fun



Just a couple more weeks before my little one heads back off to preschool. *sigh*. There are other moms I know that are totally ready for it to start, but I am kinda having mixed emotions about it all. I know he will have tons of fun and it will free up some time for me to start really working on all the Fall and Winter designs I have in the works for my shop. Really itching to get those ready to go! Meanwhile, before the time is up, little monkey boy and I have been doing some fun paper crafts like finger puppets! Really fun. Gotta love the simplicity of things like this.

1 comment:

Yummers! said...

I remember the mixed emotions I had as the girls got ready for school each year. We loved the shopping together for clothes and school supplies. But, there was always a glitch in my tummy about missing them. I always shed a tear the 1st day of school. And then life went on. I'd love to live and savour those years again.
Joni (of YUMMERS)