Wednesday, September 12, 2007

quietness

I feel like I am at my own private cafe here at home. We just got some new barstools for our kitchen. It took us a while to finally find some we really liked that were just simple, basic and versatile. We also got them on clearance so that was a nice perk. They are comfy and I like that the style of them allows for me to make slipcovers for them if I decided to in the future. So, here I am sitting in the kitchen on one of our new barstools, just enjoying a little quiet of the day. It's really lovely weather here today. Slightly overcast, but a gentle cool breeze blowing and just lovely. A nice change from the weekend of humidity so thick and climbing temperatures in the 90's. Granted by this time next week it's supposed to be more like that type of hot and humid icky-ness again, but for the time being I am just gonna enjoy the nice quiet morning I am having drinking my coffee, checking some email, blogging a bit and simply relaxing for a minute or two before I am off to pick up Monkey boy from pre-school.

Hope everyone else is enjoying a little moment today as well before going back to the daily grind.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: