Thursday, September 27, 2007

Such Thankfulness

Wow, okay so I totally missed doing my Thankful Thursday post last week! It was not due to not being able to post, but more like I had no idea what to say that day. Reason being that life can really throw some curve balls at times! Not that I would normally post about something like this on a "crafty-ness" blog, but I will go ahead and throw it out there anyway. Last week was a little scary for me. I had to have a biopsy, not so fun, and then had to wait for results. Of course. Yes, the dreaded "C" word was of course looked for, however, I am happy to report that results are in and I do not have cancer! Whew! There are still other concerns, but none I will go in to detail about here. SO, naturally, I am so very thankful for my life and the time God has given me to spend with my family. This week has been a lot about focusing on the more simple things in life and how easily we can just look right over them, or even get annoyed at the seemingly mundane tasks of every day life. It's easy to do so, but sometimes I think it's really important to just enjoy it, knowing the little ones grow so very fast and you just never know how much time you ever really do have.

So, I hope all are having a great week and making sure to take a moment here and there to just enjoy it, whatever it may be.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto that girl! I definitely overlook the littlest things at times.. which I shouldn't. SO glad to hear everything's ok with you. HUGS!!

Corrine

Amanda Jean said...

wow! what a scary week. I am so glad to hear that you are ok. thanks for the reminder to be thankful for every day.

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful you are ok. We just had a scare with my mom and that week of waiting was agonizing!