Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The color orange

This was fun! Jess over at How about orange had a great post about this, so I went on over and took the quiz myself. These would be the results:




You Are Cameo



You are understanding and very empathetic.

You don't tend to have acquaintances. Everyone is your friend.

And all of your friends tend to be friends. You have a knack for bringing very different people together.



Seems like a nice color to be. I'll go with it for now....

Happy Tuesday to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment! But get this: I accidentally deleted it while trying to "approve" it LOL So in case you're wondering where your comment is hehe Feel free to post again :)

HUGS
Corrine

The Wooden Spool said...

CAMEO for me, too! :) That was fun, hey! She has a fun site!