Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Who, me?

Okay, so I can be such a doofu sometimes! I, like many (maybe?) people do, have a few email accounts. Okay, so three, but only use two. However, instead of trying to remember to check all of them and which ones, I have them forwarded to one, so it keeps me mostly on top of things. Well. SO I thought! Apparently I did not have one all correctly forwarding and on a whim checked it, ya know, to make sure I didn't miss something. Hello! So glad I did. A wonderful fellow blogger, bigbucketgirl, sent me a super nice message and left me a sweet little surprise on her blog! Here is what it is:





I am so honored! Thank you! Now, for me to share the love and my picks are:

PamperingBeki

The Wooden Spool


The Vintage Pearl


A Little More

Confessions of a Craft Addict

Okay, I cannot remember exactly how many others I am to pick, so I am going to leave it at that. Hope that's okay. Like I said, I am a doofus at times.....