Thursday, July 19, 2007

One of my favorite things



This has got to be one of my most favorite things ever in my house! It used to belong to my Gramms and I loved it so much growing up that when I got married she gave it to me for my own home. I LOVE it! On one side it says "coffee" (WOW, would that ever be a serious cup of java) and the other "snacks". I don't ever recall anyone using it for coffee being it's the size of a very large serving bowl. Like, it could probably hold enough salad for six or more people. Growing up we used it mostly for parties and get togethers and it would hold things like chips and whatnot. It always graced the table on the Fourth of July along with my moms burnt orange colored fondue pot. She still has it too! Ahh, the memories.......

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

erin said...

I love your "coffee" cup!