Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It is July, right?



I was working on some projects when I decided to take a short break and found this...my son putting on a pair of gloves and already had on his puppy hat and scarf I made him almost two years ago. Now, it's the month of July and here in Texas, well, it's hot (unfortunately not even the hottest part of the year yet!). I asked him what he was doing and he said "there is a fly in here bothering me and so I am putting on my hat and gloves". I asked why him putting on a hat and such would help and he responded, "cause it was buzzing around my head and this will make it stop." I appologize for the not so in focus pic, I was trying not to laugh too hard....

1 comment:

Corrine-FBD said...

LOL!! That is too cute. These kids man.. my son will say the darnest of things and you wonder where they come up with it lol

Corrine