Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh, Deer!




Not too far from where we live there is this amazing, quaint, quiet little bit of country in the midst of a growing and ever more bustling community. In this place, literally right off a fairly busy freeway, is this amazing gathering of deer! I think it's the last "country" area where we are. So much development is happening in and around where we are, that this type of sight is pretty rare. Deer, zillions of them! Mammas and babies, so, so very sweet! I could only manage to capture a few pictures since they were quite curious and I was just so amazed. Granted, I do live in Texas, so seeing deer is not THAT terribly rare, just not so many at once and in one place! It was awesome. My son LOVED seeing all of the "Reindeer!". Funny monkey boy. But they were pretty fascinating.

1 comment:

erin said...

That is so neat! How fun!