Thursday, November 8, 2007

Washing Machine

It's that time of week! And I am actually gonna post this "Thankful Thursday" post on a Thursday! Amazing, I know.

It's a pretty simple one this week. As much as we all love (or not so much) doing laundry, I have to say having a machine that is working properly is very beneficial! Ours has been hit or miss for a couple months now. Then, the other night I was in there trying to get the whatsahoozit to work and I hear this "snap!" and then you here, "HON!" from the laundry room (me) calling to my fabulous and wonderful Hubby to come and take a look cause I think I broke it. I did. But thankfully it went with the part that he had already ordered. Whew! So, the part came lightening fast and in two days from ordering to getting the part and the Super Husband taking my washing machine apart and putting in back together, it's fixed and working! Whoohoo!

So, that is what I am very much thankful for today.....a washing machine that works! Now, off to do my pile of laundry.....

Happy Thursday to you!

No comments: