Friday, November 9, 2007

Jingle Bells...


Okay, I am SO in the mood for a little Christmas! I love it, even if it is due to be in the 80's today (after a thirty degree drop just Tue.!) I was so very excited to get out some long sleeves and finish up a scarf for my son. Then, just as I do these things, we have a "warming trend" and we are to be in the 80's and then 70's next week! It is November, yes?

Anyway, so this year (as usual with me) I am going handmade with gifts. I wanted to start a little tradition of new "jammies" each year for the immediate familia, but have yet to do it! This year however, I have a four year old with some serious opinions and is totally on board with the handmade and new jamma pants! So, we went to the store, picked out the fabric (shown above with the reindeer) and voila! We will have matching jamma pants for the holidays! Mom, Dad and the Monkey Boy. Now, I just need to get to work on it all.....

Happy Friday to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric! CUTE!