Friday, July 13, 2007

giraffes how we love them


Okay, trying to keep my mind focused on the present month of July and not December, so here is another applique design I have in progress. This one is very much inspired by a drawing of a giraffe my son did not too long ago. It's his current favorite animal and it looks very much like the drawing itself, with the adding of a mommy/baby theme to it. The only other "tweaking" I did was the legs. My son's giraffe legs were all in one big block like shape. I just added in a little arch and, voila, legs. I really like the mod kinda feel to this. The colors too. When I finish this one I think I will add it to my etsy shop. It will be a limited edition since there is only so much of this fabric left. Once it's gone, it will be gone!

1 comment:

erin said...

Those are so cute! I love giraffes!!!